Saturday, August 21, 2010

Christmas in August!

The Christmas/holiday season has always been my favorite time of the year (which, I know, is a little odd for an atheist. But what can I say? I’m a sucker for the decorations and general cheer). For the past several years I have had a hurried, stressful and overall un-enjoyable holiday season, very much lacking in all that "A Christmas Story"esque hope and cheer. So this year I have vowed to be better prepared; Hence, “Christmas in August!” I’ve started work on this year’s Christmas cards, which, face it, take while to get through! And I totally wasn't listening to Christmas music while making them... My focus this year was on embossing- both pressure and heat-based. A couple of examples of this year’s batch! I need to work on the card photography skills... something tells me the nighttime shoots are not going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment